Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Collab Project


DTM and various artists draw, sketch, paint and revamp each others comic book characters for a group artshow in Nov 13 @ Kavarna Cafe' in Decatur GA

SHARPEN YOUR PENCILS, BREAK OUT YOUR BRUSHES AND TIGHTEN UP YOUR MARKER SKILLS!

The Art & Crimes of DTM-creativegenius; The Collab Project

Revamps, Re-visions, Fan Art & Re-imaging’s of DTM’s characters by the worlds Greatest Artists

U draw my characters and I draw your characters. And we do a show! Pencils, markers, oils, acrylics, mixed media: anything goes!

Here's a list of my characters:

Dan The Man (DTM)
Armageddon (Fallen Angel)
Skullyz (Evil Spirits)
Denominator (gorilla)
El Deno (me)
Caveman (missing link)

ALSO
Tell me who your character is and some links to some examples if you want me to try my hand at it. the more information you can provide me with the better!

Get at me!!!

Daniel Flores
DTM - creativegenius
404.695.5769

www.dtm-creativegenius.com
dtmkal@denominatorgraphics.com