Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Biters are Everywhere

straight biter!

I dont mind collaborations or sharing my artwork. I only require that you ask for my art before you use it and then give me some credit after wards.  thats not too much is it? 

What's really crazy is that in 2011 biters cant hide online! daaam!

HERES THE ORIGINAL VECTOR UPLOADED IN 2008
THIS SAME DRAWING IS SOMEWHERE IN MY FACEBOOK GALLERIES. 

I dont mind collaborations or someone using my art. Im flattered that you like my skills. but dammit man! this doesnt look good for your brand or personal integrity. I dont have a record of a contract or any communication about my art and S Dot Slaughter. Am I missing something?

sincerely, 

DTM
dacreativegenius
ORIGINAL ARTIST SINCE 1972
404.695.5769 

Posted via email from dacreativegenius- da best in da biz