Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Got a lot of work to do today I need two more hands and arms on my body to get www.artisking.org www.manoartshows.com and www.artlifethegame.com events plus making connections and follow ups on my own art career www.deltatangomike.com check out the list of events at www.tbbcatl.com/schedule and support the arts! #artlife #artbiz special thanks to our sponsor @bindersart October 23, 2013 at 12:51PM



via Instagram http://instagram.com/p/f0Tk_mw08q/ Got a lot of work to do today I need two more hands and arms on my body to get www.artisking.org www.manoartshows.com and www.artlifethegame.com events plus making connections and follow ups on my own art career www.deltatangomike.com check out the list of events at www.tbbcatl.com/schedule and support the arts! #artlife #artbiz special thanks to our sponsor @bindersart