Wednesday, March 4, 2009

and drawing more women...


(the witch look)
(not real guns)

I tried, I really thought I was gonna try to not draw guns on this model today. But, Dubelyoo brought some plastic guns for the model to pose with!
So I did what any creative genius would do, keep them in the art. The model was wonderful, Madam CJ really held her poses so us artists could sketch some great pieces.
At first I thought of making her drawings with a magic or witchcraft theme since she had on this long flowing hoodied sweater... sorry I have to describe it cuz I dont know what its called!... in any case, it was like a long flowing, ankle high sweater with buttons in the front and a hoodie. so it looked kinda like a witche's (i use the word witch as a description for the garment! please make a note of that) cloak when she had the hoodie on. So I added the skull with the candle on the side of her chair to give it that witchie idea. a sexy witch!
Then she got the uzis, yeah! that's right up my alley alright. I really liked that pose and knocked it out pretty fast. With her permission I took a few pictures and I have one here. notice the bright lights and busy artists!
more figure drawing next week, come on thru at Binders Art Supply in Buckhead ATL!