Monday, March 2, 2009

DTM sketches a girl... wow, big surprise.



I love to sketch. sometimes I feel as if I was born with a pencil in one hand and a pad of paper on the other. And here it is, a quick sketch I did of a wonderful model at Apache' Cafe last nite. She had some wonderful poses and this is my fourth sketch of her and the best sketch so far. I will not post the other three cuz they're not worthy.
I dont go out to Apache' that often, especially during the football season. but now, its time to get out there and keep my pencil skills sharp.
I am always asked about the color pencils, why, how, when, etc. It has become a habit, I like the way it looks. blue and red are my most common colors but I have used any color within reach. I dont discriminate.
In any case, please enjoy the art and comment as you see fit.