Friday, March 6, 2009

Time for the artshow to pop off....



I'm spending a lot of time working over the list, getting all the contact info correct and now its time to really promote this event. I'm updating the website tonite: www.manoamanoartshow.com and then by sunday I'm sending out the press release to all the magazines, rags and online postings to let the world know: Hey, come and check out our show!
More names to be added by the end of the weekend. there are 18 artists already lined up with their art already. its gonna be great. plus the venue is nice and cozy, so you can see the art up close and personal, plus they got lots of Hip-Hop gear and merchandise so you can always take something home. DJ Shahid is gonna spin, his name is NerveX (I did his name tattooed on his back) always gets the crowd jumping.

I dare you to come out!