Saturday, March 7, 2009

lil drawings




I didnt have anything in mind when I first drew these lil people... I really dont have a set style to my art, and this is one of those times when I just draw however it comes out. I wanna see my characters in a different light. I may even see someone else's art style and try to emulate a part of it just to see how that feels in my hand.
the top character is Armageddon: Fallen Angel. He's on a mission to collect skullys for God. The second character is Denominator. He's my back to basics character. In todays society, especially here in this country, we have gotten away from the basics of everyday life. its time to take it back to what life should be about and focus on building ourselves from the inside out.
the third character is a caveman. I dont have a name for him, and maybe thats cuz that part of human/earthling history is long lost, but it is part of this Earth's story. I have ideas on what I would like to see, but thats in the future. The last character is a skully in the flesh. Skullys are the evil spirits roaming the earth who drive normal people to do the wrong thing. and its not that people are evil, its the spirit within them that they are unaware or cannot control. so a normal person will beat they wife, or act on their road rage, or really screw someone on their way to the top.
Armageddon is here to get those skullys... and everyone else has their story to tell. I will have to post more on my characters. yes I will.